[COGS] FSU ChildCare Board of Advisors Meeting Update

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:36:30 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

I am attaching information from the ChildCare Board of Advisors meeting last week. Let me know if you have any questions. Also, we have been encouraged to come by and visit the kids. Please just email me if you are interested in attending and I will add your name to a list. They still have strict COVID regulations because the kids have not been vaccinated, so we may have to do it in small groups. Hope you all are enjoying your summer!

Cheers,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU