[COGS] One more thing

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:40:21 EDT 2021

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I went by the Global Center of Engagement last week for their coffee hour and they get a really great turn out of graduate students from all different backgrounds (+free coffee/cake). They do this every week so be sure to stop by sometime if this sounds fun to you.

Best,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU