[COGS] Important COGS Survey

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 16 13:19:11 EDT 2021

Dear all,

I am attaching a link to a survey that will provide us with some very important information for the Fall semester. Please try to fill this out before the end of the end of the week. It is only 13 quick questions. If you are not a summer representative, but plan on coming back for the Fall, you should also complete the survey. You can fill out the survey anonymously if you so choose, but adding your name would be helpful when reviewing responses. I will see you all at our next meeting July 19th!

https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b7rD0ZvN6VJwmkC

Cheers,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU