[COGS] COGS Budget for 2020-2021 Fiscal Year

COGSDepSpeaker COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 20 17:59:08 EST 2020

Hello representatives,

I have attached the COGS budget and budget report that the Budget committee decided on last Thursday. As a reminder, we will be voting on this at our next meeting, February 3. Please look over the budget and come prepared with any questions you have for the committee. We need a 2/3 vote to approve the entire budget, and a 2/3 vote to unlock any one line item in the annual budget to make proposed changes. I will go over this again during the meeting.

It is incredibly important that you make it to the next meeting, as we need quorum to pass the budget.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,
Caitlyn Blake-Hedges
COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance