[COGS] COGS MEETING REMINDER

Abby Brinkman alb18 at my.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:01:14 EST 2020

Hi all,

I have a meeting at 8pm tonight so if the COGS meeting goes that long I will have to leave in order to make that meeting as well.

Regards,
Abby Brinkman

On Jan 12, 2020, at 23:22, Blake Mathesie via COGS <cogs at lists.fsu.edu> wrote:

 Hey Caitlyn,

As I gave you a heads up about the possibility on Friday, unfortunately I was scheduled for my trial team tryout at 7pm tomorrow. So I will not be in attendance to the cogs meeting. I’ll see you guys Thursday for the budget deliberations.

Thanks,
Blake Mathesie

Sent from my iPhone