[COGS] COGS Updates and Meeting Reminder

Jacalyn Butts jbutts at fsu.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:25:11 EST 2020

Hello Congress of Graduate Students and Funding Boards,

I hope everyone is having a great week! As per code we want to formally notify you that the Speaker of COGS, Jacqueline LaBayne, has resigned. Please send all further communication to the Deputy Speaker for Finance (COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) and the Deputy Speaker for Judicial Affairs (mjmorgan at fsu.edu<mailto:mjmorgan at fsu.edu>) until elections have been conducted. We will have elections for Speaker and Deputy Speaker for Communication at our February 17th meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Representatives, we look forward to seeing you at our budget meeting this Monday, February 3rd at 6:30 PM in HCB 103. I will send out the agenda for Monday's meeting soon.

Best,

Jacalyn

Jacalyn Butts, M.Ed.
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Student Program Coordinator
Student Governance & Advocacy
Florida State University
449 Thagard