[COGS] FW: Follow Up: Welcome Back BBQ Invitation

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 17 12:37:33 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon Representatives,

I just received this Invitation to the Welcome Back BBQ. This is not only an invite for attendance, but also a request for us to help with the event as members of Student Government. Unfortunately, I will be out of town, but if you can represent our organization at this event, that would be great.

Additionally, the Fall Involvement Fair will be held on Tuesday August 24th 5pm-9pm. I have signed COGS up for a spot to set up a booth and hand out some of our promotion items and promote our organization. If you have some time to spare, come join us. Deputy Speaker Collins and Collins will be there as well as myself. Please let me know if you will be able to help, even if not for the whole time. The beginning and end would be most helpful setting everything up and breaking it back down. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU