[COGS] COGS Meeting Announcement

Caitlyn Blake-Hedges cb16j at my.fsu.edu
Thu Apr 11 15:57:34 EDT 2019

Hello,

Attached are 3 Bills I would like to submit for the next meeting. If possible, I would like the order for them to be presented as: MSC, LSC, then Attendance.

Thank you,
Caitlyn

Caitlyn Blake-Hedges
Congress of Graduate Students | Chair of Internal Affairs
PhD Student, Megraw Lab
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Florida State University, College of Medicine
caitlyn.blake-hedges at med.fsu.edu<mailto:caitlyn.blake-hedges at med.fsu.edu>