[Art-instructors] FW: Coronavirus Impacts on University Expenditures and Contracts

Stephanie James sljames at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:26:31 EDT 2020

Dear Faculty,

Please see the directive below. The Art Office will not be placing any further orders for equipment or class supplies (unless absolutely essential) until we are given permission to do so. I’m not sure how we can make an argument for essential but if you have one then we will consider it. Please note that access to FAB has been limited due to security issues and
Staff asked to work remotely if they can. Orders coming in will require someone to receive them and this will take some managing.

Thanks for your patience and your help in responding to all of the matters so far.

Stephanie

Stephanie James
Chair, Department of Art
College of Fine Arts