[Art-instructors] FW: 621 Gallery Presents

Keith Patterson kpatterson2 at fsu.edu
Thu Sep 5 08:24:10 EDT 2019

Dear all

I have recently joined the team at 621 Gallery at Railroad Square and I want to extend an invitation to you all to join us each month in promoting and enjoying the arts and build a stronger arts community. We have an amazing lineup this season and have two show opening this week -

"Mining the Landscape" by Jason Brown in the Main Gallery space. "Let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us" an exhibition by Annie May Johnston is opening in the Nan Boynton Gallery.

There are fantastic opportunities to meet the artists and have a voice. Please find an invitation, information on the artists and important event dates attached.

I look forwards to seeing you at a talk or this coming First Friday perhaps

best

Tom