[Agedirectors] copy of agenda from yesterday's meeting (10-19-20)

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 20 09:52:03 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

Attached you will find a copy of yesterday's minutes from our GSA Age Directors Interest Meeting, and if I could ask a few of you if you see anything that we might have missed yesterday to either add it to the agenda or if you just want to send me an email, that's fine too. I will also be sending around a WhenisGood poll in a separate email in a few minutes for times in Feb for us to meet again via Zoom in EST for next year's GSA meeting.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu