[Agedirectors] WhenisGood poll for GSA Age Director's Interest Zoom Meeting in Feb

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 20 10:00:53 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Per what was discussed yesterday, it was the conclusion of everyone in attendance that meeting twice a year prior to the GSA event in Nov. would be a good thing to do, so I have created a WhenisGood poll to arrange a time in Feb 2021 for a Zoom meeting in Eastern Standard Time. If you could please at your earliest convenience, input the times that work best for you, I will set up our next meeting.

http://whenisgood.net/33xfg98

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu