[Seuce-cci] SEUCE 2021 Conference Information

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Sun Jun 13 14:18:09 EDT 2021

Sent on behalf of Danielle Varnedoe for the SEUCE Listserv:

Hello SEUCE Colleagues!  We have all the details worked out for the 2021 SEUCE Conference at Folly Beach, S.C. September 30-October 1.  As usual, there will be a welcome reception on Wednesday, September 29 from 6:00 7:00 p.m.   The Call for Papers and Disclosures Forms are all one document and need to be completed in full and return by the deadline specified.  This will save the planning committee time.  The Registration and Hotel Information is a separate document.  There are some necessary changes to registration so please read the information carefully. There is one flat registration fee which will cover the cost of our expenses with no intent on making any money this year.  No on-site registration will be accepted.  Everyone needs to be pre-registered. To cover the slight increase in the hotel costs this year as compared to 2016, breakfast will be provided by SEUCE on Thursday and Friday.

We hope to receive enough proposals to reach 1.0 CE credits so please consider submitting a proposal.  We have so much to share given the recent events of 2020!.  We are truly “Surviving and Thriving”, which is the conference theme this year.  Please contact me or Crystal Murphree-Holden ( CMHOLDEN at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:CMHOLDEN at mailbox.sc.edu>) if you have any questions.  Thank you and we hope to see you in Folly Beach!

Conference Hosts:  CALIPSO and U of SC Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

Best,

Danielle R. Varnedoe, M.A., CCC-SLP, Senior Instructor

Director, Montgomery Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic -1705 College Street, Suite 220 - Columbia, SC  29208

Director of Clinical Education, COMD

Phone: 803-777-2629    Email:  daniell at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:daniell at mailbox.sc.edu>

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain protected health information or other sensitive information, that is private and protected from disclosure by applicable Federal and/or State law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or the information contained within it, is strictly prohibited and may subject the violator to Civil and/or Criminal penalties.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, reply e-mail, or fax, using the phone number or address identified in this communication and destroy or delete all copies of this communication and all attachments.

[cid:71935282-61b7-4edc-a077-10d23d87612d]