[Seuce-cci] Question from U of South Carolina

Maya Clark mclark at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Nov 13 09:26:41 EST 2019

We send out a survey to determine what students' interest are relative to
disordered populations and ages as well as to determine any special
interests and skill sets they have. However, they do not request sites or
locations.

We place on competency and professional development needs. Interests are
taken into consideration after those primary needs are accounted for.

--

*Maya R. Clark, PhD, CCC-SLP*
Associate Professor

The RiteCare Center for Communication Disorders
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.armstrong.edu/academic-departments/ritecare-center__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!gdhkWfbM0V90UvMH8I5wDnhgO_q4nuGWhf6YhY7tDNmxwn0uXZ8ncSJvvkPC1hNEAl0amw$ >
Georgia Southern University, Armstrong Campus
Department #4903
Armstrong Center, Suite 25
13040 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
912 344 2735

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.armstrong.edu/Health_professions/rehabilitation_sciences/rehab_sci_ritecare__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!gdhkWfbM0V90UvMH8I5wDnhgO_q4nuGWhf6YhY7tDNmxwn0uXZ8ncSJvvkPC1hMy509xZQ$ >