[Seuce-cci] EMR

Martinez, Rosa Lydia rlmartinez1 at ollusa.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:24:24 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

We are currently using Medicat because that is the system our Health Services is using.  It has some good features, but does require that at least two people (clinic manager and one clinical faculty) serve as superusers.  They each have invested a good bit of time (we're analyzing that time) and we have also connected with the folks at Medicat to see if there are adjustments they can be addressing rather than the superuser option.   Cost was a factor for us (clost could be split between us and a few other departments/programs at our university)  and features (i.e., can go back and forth between students and supervisors, also a client portal to manage intakes, reminders, etc...).

We were wanting to go with ClinicNote, because it had some really nice features (minus the portal and a few other features that we're getting with Medicat) and at a reasonable cost.

Thank you and have a great day!

Rosie