[Seuce-cci] EMR

Melissa T Lalande mtallo1 at lsu.edu
Wed Mar 13 12:00:04 EDT 2019

We use Raintree at LSU.
It was also rough in the beginning; however, we have learned how to navigate the system and so far it is meeting all or our needs.
It is designed to go back and forth between supervisors and students, so that really helps.

Melissa T. Lalande M.A., CCC-SLP
Coordinator of Clinical Services
LSU Speech, Language, Hearing Clinic
54 Hatcher Hall
Baton Rouge, LA   70803
email:  mtallo1 at lsu.edu
office phone:  225.578.2994
clinic phone:  225.578.9054
clinic fax:  225.578.2995

This email (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC. 2510-2521.  It is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it.  Thank you.