[Law-meditation] reminder invitation for today, 12.45

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Fri Apr 10 07:34:18 EDT 2020

Again sorry for duplication for some of you, see you then!

****
Hello all, This is a reminder invitation for today's 30 minute meeting to hear a few specifics for dealing positively with the current situation, share something that is working for you if you care to, and learn one or two simple tricks for chilling the stress response to feel more settled and strengthen your immune system at the same time.  Zoom and phone connections are below with full announcement.  We hope to "see" you then (join by video to feel more connected, or audio/phone is fine as well).

Friday, April 10, 12:45 - 1:15

       Staying Comfortable and Productive in Stressful Times

Professor Larry Krieger and Theresa Krieger (Certified Health Coach) will offer a few minutes of specific tips for these strange times, and invite others, if they wish, to offer something that is working for them as well.  We will also include proven simple practices to reverse the stress response, increase your immune function, and provide relaxation in these especially stressful times.

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/297147039
Meeting ID: 297 147 039
Via Phone: Dial +1 646 558 8656 then enter Meeting ID and press #
Meeting ID: 297 147 039