[Law-meditation] move meditation to Wednesdays 12.30? reply would be helpful

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 13 17:00:39 EDT 2020

Hi folks, Last week we started a meeting on Fridays for wellness, thinking it might include the meditation practice time but it was more of a discussion styled result.  That will continue on a trial basis Fridays at 12.30 (not 12.45 as last week).  But I'd like to offer the more practice-based meetings we were doing on a second week day.  It appears Wednesdays will be pretty conflict free from school meetings; please let me know by reply if Wednesdays 12.30 are generally good for you or if it presents more likely conflicts.   The meetings will be 25 minutes as usual.  They will have some helpful pointers and your input at start, but that will be brief to definitely save time for some centering and de-stressing practice.  No better time than now, between our crazy world and our usual exam stresses upon us. If day/time seem i will set for this week and send zoom invitation.  Let me know please, and if you have better ideas great!   Best wishes and all stay well, Prof K