[Law-meditation] this will include meditation practice this week and note time on Friday......

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Wed Apr 8 12:39:44 EDT 2020

We start 12.45 just this week, then will revert to weekly (but Friday) meetings at 12.30. This just went out to student lists, sorry for duplication for many of you.....

Hello all.  This Friday you are invited to join my wife and me for 30 minutes to connect and share ideas to feel and do our best right now, through exams, and for as long as the current situation takes to resolve. Specifics:

Friday, April 10, 12:45 - 1:15

       Staying Comfortable and Productive in Stressful Times

Professor Larry Krieger and Theresa Krieger (Certified Health Coach) will offer a few minutes of specific tips for these strange times, and ask others to offer what is working for them as well.  We will also include proven simple practices to reverse the stress response, increase your immune function, and provide relaxation in these especially stressful times.

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/297147039
Meeting ID: 297 147 039
Connect early if you can; if video is workable for you it is nice to see faces, but if not, please join however you can.  The Zoom link is above; I will post a phone-in option as well with a reminder tomorrow night.  Best wishes to you all!  Prof Krieger