[Law-meditation] Meditation and well-being meeting this Friday, 12.45-1.15

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 7 17:02:09 EDT 2020

Hello all, hopefully a bit later start will work this week, Theresa is going to join us and has an earlier commitment.
I will send a link and invitation later in the week, but save the time: Friday 12.45 for 30 minutes.  Student Advancement is including as part of their wellness series, it will include some of our usual breath/meditation time, but starting with some positive focus, here's a draft of what it's about:

Staying Comfortable and Productive in Stressful Times - What Is Working?

Professor Larry Krieger and Theresa Krieger, certified health coach will offer a few minutes of specific tips, and encourage others to offer what is working for them as well.  We will include proven simple practices to reverse the stress response, increase your immune function, and provide relaxation in these stressful times.