[Isl] Copy of today's meeting minutes, PowerPoint & WhenisGood Poll for March meeting

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:22:59 EST 2021

Hi folks

For those of you who could not make the meeting today, I have attached a copy of the meeting minutes as well as our PowerPoint slides.

In addition to that, copied below is the WhenisGood poll for our next Affiliates meeting to take place in March, also via Zoom. If you could input the dates and times available at your earliest convenience, it would be appreciated!

http://whenisgood.net/4e8fbz2

Best

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu