[Isl] Copy of meeting minutes from affiliates meeting

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Feb 3 08:05:50 EST 2020

Hi all,

Attached is a copy of our meeting minutes from our most recent Affiliates meeting as well as the PowerPoint.  Please also at your earliest convenience go to the WhenisGood poll here to input times for our next meeting: http://whenisgood.net/9cmgdq9

Thank you,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>