[HRMS] Hiring Freeze Ends Monday, June 21

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Wed Jun 16 13:59:36 EDT 2021

[cid:image002.png at 01D762B7.D69CB390]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
Effective Monday, June 21, 2021, the hiring freeze will be lifted at the University.
Hiring Freeze Exception requests to advertise and fill vacant positions will no longer be required, and all pending requests will be considered approved as of Monday, June 21.
President Thrasher encourages departments to thoroughly evaluate the need for a position prior to initiating advertisement. Although the hiring freeze is being lifted centrally, certain divisions may still require vice presidential approval prior to advertisement.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during the hiring freeze and look forward to resuming our standard hiring practices.

Questions? Contact Shelley McLaughlin at sscopoli at fsu.edu<mailto:sscopoli at fsu.edu>.