[HRMS] Reminder: AWLA Zoom – June 24

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Mon Jun 21 09:00:14 EDT 2021

[cid:image003.png at 01D7667B.DAFFB280]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
The Office of Human Resources recently announced the Alternate Work Location Arrangement Pilot Program.<https://www.hr.fsu.edu/article/new-alternate-work-location-arrangement-pilot-program>  Please remember to join us for an open zoom meeting. We will provide an in-depth overview of the new program.

              Thursday, June 24
              10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
              https://fsu.zoom.us/j/99174657396

We strongly encourage attendance. If you have specific questions about this exciting pilot program, please submit those to Shelley Lopez by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 21.

Questions? Contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.edu<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>.