[Fla-facrlboard] Scholarship Question

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Thu Aug 20 18:48:54 EDT 2020

Hi Julie,

Great question! We did discuss that briefly as a board a few months ago
when we decided on the virtual conference registrations and we agreed to
still provide scholarship winners with a cash amount and free registration
as in past years. I don't believe we decided if we want to keep it at $300
or increase it, perhaps to either $400 or $500. We usually have two
scholarship winners.

What are everyone's thoughts? We do have the funds available to
increase the amount.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--