[Fla-facrlboard] Summary of evaluation responses

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed Dec 4 15:19:14 EST 2019

Thank you Guy and Cristy! These are great suggestions to consider for next
year. Cristy, could you put these suggestions in a document and add them to
the Conference Programs 2019 folder in the FACRL Google Drive? That would
be helpful so next years committee chairs can access it.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.*