[Fla-facrlboard] Feedback requested: Review of graphic design for the retractable FACRL Banner

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:38:18 EDT 2017

Hi Kim,

This is basically very nice—Enlarging the logo is important, I agree.  Also, changing dark teal to orange would go with our logo, and punch up the contrast (I’m not a graphic designer but I know what I like, ha).

Hard to know what one image in lieu of the palm tree would impart “academic library.”  Nothing wrong with books, of course—it IS the library’s brand—but I and I hope others will mull it over.  Our Logo palm tree is certainly an option, as is the portrait of a reader on our brochure.  If Claire Dygert isn’t on this list, I would suggest contacting her to ask about the logo files.

Becky