[Fla-facrlboard] New web site

Claire Dygert claire.dygert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:16:56 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sorry to have not chimed in sooner -- I'm pretty wrapped up in some other
things at the moment.

The Board determined that the non ALA/ACRL membership would be on a
calendar year.  There should never be case where the ALA/ACRL membership
lapses.  The list we get annually from ACRL should be the mechanism by
which that membership category is updated.

I hope this helps!

Claire