[FCLCA] Outside tutoring companies

Kristie Keuntjes kristie.keuntjes at rasmussen.edu
Fri Jan 15 11:01:10 EST 2021

Hi Jennifer!

We use Brainfuse.com.  We've used them since 2009 for both  a peer tutoring platform and professional tutoring (including their writing lab). Accounting, math, and writing get the most usage. Survey results are generally positive from students who work with them - higher for the writing lab than for professional tutoring. Very few issues that have disrupted service for students, and quick to resolve them when they do occur.

Kristie Keuntjes, M.Ed. | Learning Services Coordinator, School of Nursing
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 3
Rasmussen University
Office: 352-291-8568
Rasmussen.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://rasmussen.edu/__;!!PhOWcWs!n7an1VmxrL-7Lb6hDt1W5i0WdGScNNjqKsYBc5js0SM0bBsc_JUKLe_dEoWd11XGvw$ >

Confidentiality.
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to the sender and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.