[FCLCA] Outside tutoring companies

Laura Price Laura.Price at fsw.edu
Fri Jan 15 08:45:29 EST 2021

Hi, Jennifer,

Florida SouthWestern State College uses Tutor.com to supplement our tutoring.  They cover the hours we're not open, and they have a wide range of subjects that they offer.  We originally brought them in for our online students (this was 4-5 years ago, before everyone was an online student), but our ground students used the service more, overall.  We're pretty happy with their services.

Laura

Laura Price
Senior Coordinator for Writing Services
Academic Support Programs