[Discipuli] Call for Papers for Undergraduate Classics Conference at UTennessee

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Fri Oct 16 05:55:16 EDT 2020

Dear Classics Majors,

The Classics department at the University of Tennessee will be holding its 10th annual "Undergraduate Classics Conference" in February. The conference will be held virtually.

Information on submitting an abstract (a paper summary) is given below.  Deadline for submissions of abstracts is Monday, November 23. More information about the conference can also be found here: https://classics.utk.edu/ugcc.php.

If you would like to submit a proposal and need some guidance on what goes into one, please let me know; I can set up a Zoom meeting with interested students,

Sincerely,
Dr Sickinger