[Discipuli] Classics Classes, Spring 2021

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 13 18:31:19 EDT 2020

Dear Classics Majors,

I have attached a flyer that lists and describes the courses that the Classics department will be offering in the spring term. There may be some slight changes but this is fairly accurate. I hope that it is easier for you than having to navigate the online course search.

Also, Chris O'Neal and I will be starting our advising for spring courses. The simplest way to contact us is via email to set up a Zoom appointment. In general, Chris works with lower division students and I work with upper division, especially as students approach graduation and want to talk about careers, graduate study, and other opportunities. I hope to be setting something up on Canvas so that you can sign up online for an advising slot, but in the meantime, simply email either of us for an appointment.

I hope your terms are going well, or as well as can be expected.

All best,