[Discipuli] Undergraduate Classics Conference

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Wed Nov 11 08:08:19 EST 2020

Dear Classics majors,

This message is a reminder that the University of Tennesee is hosting its annual undergradate conference in Classics in February, and they have invited abstracts (i.e. summaries) for "papers" (15-minute talks) at the conference (see attachments below). The deadline to submit an abstract is less than two weeks away: Monday, November 23.

If anyone is interested in submitting an abstract and has questions about how to put one together, please let me know. I can meet students individually or, if there is enough interest, in a group setting (via Zoom, of course!).

Sincerely,
Dr Sickinger