[COGS] COGS Announcements

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Mon Jun 3 19:27:58 EDT 2024

Dear Representatives,

As mentioned during the meeting, the Summer 2024 involvement Fair will be held on Sunday, June 30th,  2024 from 4-6pm in the Union. We will need a couple of volunteers, so if you would like to help out, please let myself and/or Jack Rowan (cogsspeaker at admin.fsu.edu) know.

We also are taking feedback and suggestions for the attached logos. If you have any suggestions on how any of these logos can be changed or adjusted, please let us know! We want to take a vote to approve our new logo sooner than later.

Thank you for your support!

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications