[COGS] Committee Assignments

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Fri Jan 12 10:11:17 EST 2024

Dear Representatives,

With the start of the 32nd Congress, we have had to update our committees for this year. We tried to give as many people their first choice as possible, but some of you were given your second choice in order to keep overall numbers balanced. The new committees are as follows:

Advocacy:
Balogun, Ridwan
Cyrille, Chris
Ebuara, Francis
Galeano Cabral, Jorge
Hussain, Shezin
McCraney, Madison
Solmaz, Gizem
Wardlow, Tavaura

Internal Affairs:
Balak, Felix
Beavon, Emily
Burns, Joshua
Delva, Nella
Medarev, Steven
Rogowski, Susan
Rowan, Jack
Siegel, Madeline

Student Affairs:
Barber, Taylor
Pakdehi, Maryam
Vaughn, Laura
Velez, Frank
Wesner, Eric
Wheeler, Jordan

We will allow all of the committees time during our meeting on January 22nd to meet, elect a chair and vice chair, and set up their first meeting of the semester. Remember that Vice-Chairs are responsible for taking notes and submitting them to Ben Young (byoung at admin.fsu.edu) in the format attached to this email.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Can't wait to see everyone on the 22nd!

Best,

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications