[COGS] COGS Name Tags Purchase Update

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 7 19:22:53 EST 2022

Good evening, representatives,

I am writing with an announcement that requires your prompt attention, as we were unable to hold our meeting this evening. On Gaurav’s behalf, the student affairs committee has decided to use the Speaker Funds to purchase the Name Tags and Stoles for COGS. It will cost $328.50 for the Name Tags and $1625 for the Stoles. No vote is needed because it is through the Speaker funds. If there are any objections, please email Speaker Harshe at COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu no later than Thursday, March 10th by noon. If there are no objections, the order will be placed. If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Smith, Student Affairs Chair, at hbs20s at my.fsu.edu.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and feedback.

Best,

Sara

Sara Collins
(She/Her)