[COGS] March 7 Meeting Rescheduled - Technical Difficulties

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 7 19:05:16 EST 2022

Good evening, Representatives,

We sincerely apologize for the technical difficulties encountered while starting today's meeting. Deputy Speakers Creigh, Delva, and I were unable to access the Zoom link. COGS Code 105.9 states we must use the approved Zoom link, therefore, we will need to cancel the March 7th COGS Assembly Meeting and move the Budget Review to our March 21st COGS Assembly Meeting. Again, we're sorry for the sudden change in this schedule.

Kindly advise if you have any questions or concerns by emailing the COGS Speaker (COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) and COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance (COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>).

Please take this time to enjoy the rest of your evening, and have a safe and restful spring break. I look forward to our discussion on March 21st at 6:30pm.

Best,
Sara

Sara Collins
(She/Her)