[COGS] Fwd: Lavender Graduation Volunteers Needed

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 12 16:16:30 EDT 2022

Please help volunteer if you can!
________________________________
From: Grace Wilson Fennema <Grace.WilsonFennema at fsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 12:29:44 PM
Subject: Lavender Graduation Volunteers Needed

Hello FSU Friends!

The RISE (Representation, Inclusion, & Student Equity) Office is so excited to host our first Lavender Graduation in partnership with Pride Student Union, Pride Alumni Network, Allies & Safe Zones, COGS, and the Division of Student Affairs. We are recruiting volunteers for this ceremony, and would love YOUR HELP! Please use the link below to sign up for a time if you’re available and would like to support us, or share with those in your department who may be able to help as well!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4EADA82EA2F9C70-lavender

Your attendance is confirmed when you sign up for a spot, so please mark your calendars for the time you sign up for. Please email me with any questions you may have!

Grace

Grace Wilson Fennema (she/her/hers)

Student Program Coordinator

Agencies and Allies & Safe Zones

RISE (Representation, Inclusion, & Student Equity) Office

Center for Leadership & Social Change

Division of Student Affairs

Florida State University

(850) 644-7827 (direct office)