[COGS] [Wednesday, 4/13, 5 pm, Township] COGS Spring Social!

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:48:35 EDT 2022

[cid:84c3980f-5e32-4747-8624-997eb7993844]<https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8uYE9PpAhYdc1wO>

We, at the Congress of Graduate Students (COGS) understand that it’s starting to be that time of the year when you are trying to push through the semester; the conference proposals, the grants and fellowships applications, the gradings, and everything else with personal lives that we are balancing. Let us fuel your Spring Crawl, we have an exclusively planned Social Mixer for you’ll, our graduate students, and your support systems! Open to you and yours! Come as you are or dress up if you’d like! There will be a lot of finger food to get folks started, and there will be buy-your-own-beverages, there will be music and great positive vibes!

COGS representatives and advocates will be present at the Social to help you learn more about COGS and what it does. We will share our experiences as representatives and advocates with attendees while mingling with folks and answer any questions you have about joining COGS and being a voice for your fellow graduate students. COGS has financially supported many RSOs in the past to host wonderful events, programs, conferences, speakers, etc., and we are here to continue that strong tradition of camaraderie. We will also be tabling with our fun resources, updates about recent ongoing activities, newsletters, and some stealable swag!

Please share widely the attached infographics on your social media accounts and groups, and also follow our Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cogsfsu/>, and Twitter<https://twitter.com/COGSFSU> handles for more updates.
TLDR:
Why: Getaway with COGS from the Spring Crawl!
What: COGS Social Mixer
When: Wednesday, April 13th, 2022
Time: 5 – 9 pm ET
Where: Township, 619 S Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32304.
RSVP Here<https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8uYE9PpAhYdc1wO>! <https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6zXPmduLClw7hDU>
We sincerely thank you for your trust in COGS, and are proud to support you in your future endeavors! We look forward to seeing you and yours! Take care! 😄

-
Kind regards,

[cid:ae8e57a2-0a89-43c5-b67f-6453a8eb0a3e]<https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml>

Office: Thagard 422
Phone: ‪850-644-1811
COGSspeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Gaurav Harshe, M.S.  🔊<https://www.name-coach.com/gauravharshe>
<https://www.name-coach.com/gauravharshe>(Gaww-Ruhv Harr-Shay,  तो/ he/ him/ él/ 他)
Speaker, Congress of Graduate Students

M.S. in Higher Education ('22) | College of Education

The Florida State University

[DAP_Icon_Web]<https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml> [DAP_Icon_Facebook-sm] <https://www.facebook.com/FSUCOGS>  [DAP_Icon_Instagram_sm] <https://www.instagram.com/cogsfsu/>  [DAP_Icon_Twitter_sm] <https://twitter.com/COGSFSU>  @COGSFSU