[COGS] Instagram Takeover - Representative Sign-Ups

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Mon Sep 6 12:00:56 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

I hope you've been enjoying your Labor Day weekend.  We still have two spots available for the Instagram Takeover scheduled over the next upcoming week. We still need a representative to "take over" the COGS Instagram account tomorrow September 7th and Thursday September 8th.

Please complete the Doodle Poll here<https://doodle.com/poll/tiq8afz7fzc3ez95?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> if you are interested in signing up. If you have any questions about what this would entail, please email me directly and I'd be happy to provide some examples. I'm excited to build greater connections with our followers, and hopefully expand our assembly even more! Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

All the best,
Sara

Sara Collins
(She/Her)