[COGS] Petitions for Seat of Congress of Graduate Students

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Sun Nov 7 13:49:42 EST 2021

Hi Amber,

Excited to hear you are interested in joining COGS! We have received your petition sheet and you are all set to go!

We are currently wrapping up our 29th Congress of Graduate Students in the upcoming weeks. Our last meeting is tomorrow. You are welcome to attend if you like, but you would not be officially petitioning into the Congress until our first meeting back which is November 29th.

When you petition in, you will be asked to give a brief speech to the assembly on why you would like to join COGS. The representatives will then have a period to ask you some questions and then they will vote. In the meantime, you are welcome to get financially certified by completing the link below. This a requirement for all representatives in order to vote on financial matters.

https://sga.fsu.edu/financialcert

We are also hosting a graduate student social at Proof Brewery on Nov 12th 6-9pm. There will be plenty of food and other graduate students to socialize with. The RSVP link to register is below.

https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6zXPmduLClw7hDU

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU