[COGS] Petitions for Seat of Congress of Graduate Students

Jacalyn Butts jbutts at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:15:48 EDT 2021

Hi Amber,

I received your email and forwarded it to the COGS Executive Board as they should be in contact with you soon. I have also copied them here so you can follow up with them.

Best,

Jacalyn

Jacalyn Butts, M.Ed.
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Assistant Director, Student Governance & Advocacy
Student Engagement
Florida State University
449 Thagard
P: 850-645-0908