[COGS] ATTENDENCE REMINDER

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Fri May 7 18:46:45 EDT 2021

Happy Friday!

Hopefully you all got a little bit of a break between semesters. This is just a reminder that attendance is EXTREMELY important for this meeting next Monday (May 10th). We are doing elections for Deputy Speaker of Finance and Deputy Speaker of Judicial Affairs. We will also be voting on the Bills for the TomProject (AEDs). I am attaching supplementary information to summarize the TomProject. Email me if you cannot attend.

Please reach out to either Jacalyn or I if you’d be interested in running for either of the available positions or if you just have questions about the positions.

Cheers,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU