[COGS] COGS Meeting Reminder

Jacalyn Butts jbutts at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 28 17:51:38 EST 2020

Happy Friday COGS Representatives!

This is a reminder that COGS' Assembly Meeting will be held this Monday, March 2nd at 6:30 PM in HCB 103. I have attached the bill packet for Monday's meeting for you to review.

If you are unable to attend please reply to this email and copy the COGS Speaker (COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) and Deputy Speaker for Finance (COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>).

We look forward to seeing everyone in attendance!

Best,

Jacalyn

Jacalyn Butts, M.Ed.
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Student Program Coordinator
Student Governance & Advocacy
Florida State University
449 Thagard