[COGS] FW: FSU Childcare: Dr Seuss Celebration Invitation

COGSDepSpeaker COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 20 21:36:58 EST 2020

Hello COGS Representatives,

FSU Childcare has extended an invitation for us to attend their Annual Dr. Seuss Celebration and read a book to the children. Adam and I have visited the center before and it was a great outreach opportunity.

I plan to attend, and if anyone would like to join me, just let me know.

I know there are issues that come up during the Budgetary Process about the Childcare center every year. If anyone would like to address those, this is a good opportunity to meet with the center and set up any possible meetings to discuss their funding (as well as see all the cute kids).

Sincerely,
Caitlyn Blake-Hedges
COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance