[COGS] FSU Childcare questions

COGSDepSpeaker COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 4 16:28:57 EST 2020

Hello representatives,

I am working on our Annual Budget Procedures and I wanted to ask the Congress to provide me with some help. Every year we seem to have a large number of questions for the FSU Childcare Center. I want to prepare them beforehand so they can provide us with these answers during their Budget Hearing.

I know that our Committees have been working on resolving some of these issues, so if either the Committees or Representatives can send me some questions you may have for them, I think it will prove to be very helpful.

Please send me these questions by next Friday, December 11th.

Sincerely,
Caitlyn Blake-Hedges
COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance