[COGS] Leadership Luncheon September 18 at 12pm

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 10 17:45:17 EDT 2019

Hello COGS,
I wanted to share this opportunity to hear an interesting talk and enjoy a complementary lunch.

The Department of Urban and Regional Planning Student Association (DURPSA) has partnered with College of Social Science and Public Policy to host a "Leadership Luncheon" featuring Dr. Shantell Buggs, as the guest  speaker. Dr. Buggs will be give short talk entitled: "Beyond Cultural Competency". The luncheon is slated to last for an hour and a complementary lunch will be provided by Panera Bread. As a graduate student in leadership, we want to extend a special invitation to you to join us for this talk. We hope that you will consider joining for this talk as we feel it would be beneficial to you as a leader and as a tool for professional development. If you are interested in attending this event please be sure to R.S.V.P. using the QR code on the flyer by September 18, 2019 at 12pm.

[cid:image001.png at 01D567FF.81A31E10]

ADAM O'NEILL  Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
422 Thagard Building
109 Collegiate Loop, Tallahassee, FL 32304
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU
p 850 644 6950 I f 850 644 5456