[COGS] Financial Certification

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 12 17:27:55 EDT 2019

Hello Representatives,

This is a reminder that the financial certification quiz is live and that you all need to be financially certified prior to voting on any allocation of funds. Please complete the financial Certification process prior to our meeting on Monday. Here is the link to the quiz: https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GnDBylufoNT9U9

I hope you all have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday night!

ADam O'Neill  Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
422 Thagard Building
109 Collegiate Loop, Tallahassee, FL 32304
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU