[COGS] Graduate School Orientation Tabling

COGSDepSpeaker COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Aug 15 15:50:48 EDT 2019

Hello Representatives!

The time has come for the Graduate School Orientation for incoming students to occur. Every year COGS has a table during the Resource Fair to advertise to new students. We need your help manning the table during this time period.

Orientation will be held this upcoming Tuesday, August 20 and the tabling will be in the HCB breezeway from 11:00AM-1:00PM. Here is a google sheet to sign up for time slots:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HN5f8e7Cxi2yfBaL-qxGw-Ms2llh6NmqcrzZzDyccdo/edit?usp=sharing.

Please sign-up for at least one time slot if you are available that day. It’s a great way to meet the new students and teach them about us/get more involvement! Free swag & ice cream will be present for all those that participate :). Also, please wear your COGS polo, or if you don’t have one yet we will bring them to the event.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Adam or myself, our numbers are located on the sign-up sheet if you need to contact us day of.

Sincerely,
Caitlyn Blake-Hedges
COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance