[Art-instructors] Student Covid-19 Cases in the Classroom

Kathryn Bailey kbailey at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 8 08:11:23 EDT 2020

Jeff,

You may want to contact HR to make sure that all of the information should be sent to you.  I would think giving you all the student information and you reaching out goes against HIPPA.  I thought this was supposed to be strictly between the student, instructor and HR.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Kathy